We would like to present you “Bruges à la carte”. You will visit Bruges, and have an incredible experience, combining gastronomy and culture, 100% tailor made.
What is “Bruges à la carte?”
- Cooking workshop
The cooking workshop can exist out of a half or full day. And example of a day-arrangment:
In the morning we do our shopping together on the market, local butcher, fish and vedgetable shop. Along the way we show you some of the nices places of Bruges. We have a drink together, let you discover the town a bit more on your own and meet up again in the late afternoon to start the real work in the kitchen in our home. We prepare a three course meal together. The menu has been based on your preferences. We dine together at our house, located in the city center. Starting price per person: €80 (depending on the menu preferences).
- Guest table
If you want to enjoy a nice and peaceful evening, in the company of locals in Bruges, we invite you to try our guest table. We will cook a nice menu (based on your preferences) and invite you at our home, located in the city center, to enjoy a nice eating-night out. We will have an aperif in our kitchen, and then you can take place at our guest table in our dining room. Starting price per person, drinks included: € 40 (depending on the menu preferences).
- Example menu:
- Aperitif with small bites
- Grilled gamba’s with a fennel-citrus salad
- Filet of fish, home made pasta and a salsa of tomato.
- Tarte with a mousse of blackberry
- Coffee with home made cookies
- Walk in town with a tour guide
We are both official tour guides of Bruges, member of the “Gidsenkring”, and love taking walks in the city and talk about its rich history. We offer guided walks, from the more classic walks to places in the more quiet part of the city.
The official price for a guided tour – 2 hours: €60 per group
- Five reasons to choose for “Bruges à la carte”:
- Being local in Bruges, we can really show you the authentic Bruges, as we experience it.
- 100% tailor made and flexible.
- Professional guidance by official city guides, also holding a chefs degree and patisserie degree.
- Gastronomy, based on your wishes: your choice of menu, cooking workshop or not, time, date and budget.
- A very personal and original holiday experience at a very guestfriendly price!
Interested in “Bruges à la carte”? You can reach us at 0032 (0)479/72.61.85 of mail at email@example.com